" Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." ~William A. Ward.
I want to Thank God for the Blessings that come my way.
1. Yesterday, Abay and I went to my OB-Gyne for my pre-natal check up. Everything went well. I'm thankful that my baby is fine. It was always good to hear her heartbeat.
2. My doctor told me that the baby is now positioned well.
3. The doctor didn't ask (again) for professional fee for my check up. As far as i can remember i have only paid once for the last 7 months of my trip to her clinic.
4. I was given 5 packs of ANMUM milk from my doctor. We were supposed to buy ANMUM milk after our doctor visit but instead i was given milk for free. LOL...
5. We went to SSS afterwards to file for my maternity benefits. I'm so thankful that the filing and processing were done in less than 30 minutes. Glad that the people whom we approached at SSS were so helpful and kind.
6. Lastly, I thank God for giving me a loving and patient husband who went with me through all these.
Some Great Money Saving Ideas
3 days ago