Saturday, December 13, 2008

Laziness has gotten over me

I had been too lazy this past few days to do anything and that includes updating my blog. All i did was sleep, eat and sleep. Not productive huh? Well, i guess i'm just taking this opportunity to get enough rest and sleep now that i can still afford to have one. I know when the baby comes out, sleep would be an expensive commodity i have to pay. LOL! By the way, my Aunt just got back from her 6 months vacation in the U.S. last Wednesday and she bought me some cool baby stuffs. I was happy when i saw all those things she bought for my baby. I'm so thankful. Now, my hubby and i will just have to buy a couple of stuffs and we're set by the time my baby arrives.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

It's really understandable and it's good you are resting a lot, you will need it for sure. I miss you and can't wait to see the baby!