Monday, August 11, 2008

the storm has passed


It's been quite awhile since my last post and a lot of things have changed in my life right now. After my secret has been revealed, everything just happened so fast. I am now married to the man i love. I got married on civil rites last july 30 and my family knows that i'm going to have a baby soon. I have never felt so happy in my life. Although i made a mistake, i am still thankful that the love and support of my family, relatives and friends is still there. I no longer live in the shadow now that my secret is out in the open. I can sleep well at night and im happy with everything that is going on in my life right now. Although, there are still quite a few of my relatives who are still up to now raising their eyebrows, i just hope they realize how happy and fulfilled i am. But im just glad and thankful that the storm has finally passed...

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Yeah, you, abay, and the baby deserve to be happy. Glad you stayed strong, so proud of you!